Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Here we go

So, I am doing this thing called blogging. Apparently I have finally convinced myself that I have enough awesome, wonderful, insightful, intelligent, creative, and hilarious thoughts that obviously the rest of the world will be enamoured with my brain and will be so eager to see what I have to say next. OR...I am simply enamoured with my own brain, and just venting my thoughts SOMEWHERE other than at my 11 month old son will content me and make me feel like I am doing something adult with my otherwise baby-filled days. Either way, here I go.

Because so much of my life revolves around this tiny person that I love so dearly, the chances are high that this blog will consist entirely of posts related to baby/toddler related things. These things may include but will not be limited to: hilarious anectdotes, clever ideas for fun and play, recipes for tasty munchies, how-to's for various kid-related DIY's, etc. Hopefully someone out there will have some interest in the things I end up posting. Time will tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment